Signing or renewing a commercial lease is stressful. The typical Fairfield County, CT landlord is an experienced negotiator executing dozens of leases per year. In contrast, the average small business owner and commercial broker are often less experienced with the process.
You can gain control over and comfort with the lease signing process in three ways with a lease review.
- The most negotiable 15 – 20 clauses in a lease that can impact your business in the short and long-term are reviewed to provide guidelines for modifying, removing or including additional terms that are commonly accepted.
- Terms of a lease that are already in your favor or at least fair to all parties are highlighted. This provides insight about your landlord’s approach to your rights and needs before you become a tenant.
Objective & Experienced Third Party
- An objective and experienced third party with no agenda clarifies your options. Suggestions reflect proven strategies that help get everyone on the same page.
New Revenue Lease Review Package
- Your lease will be reviewed by an experienced and former commercial real estate professional. Members of our team have reviewed leases for Edward Jones, Lego, Choice Hotels, ADP, Ocean Spray and more.
- There is no restriction on size (unlimited pages)
- Turn-around time: 24 or 48 hours
- Email Q&A available after report is delivered
- Email email@example.com for pricing. Packages start at $399.
Patricia is up-to-date with the current real estate trends and risks. She is very professional and is a great negotiator. I made a significant return in less than two years on an investment property deal with her. - Dathan Heeran, Real Estate Investor